cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete confirmation in SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

We have SRM 7.02 Extended Classic Scenario.

When we create a purchaser order for materials (either manually or approved via SC -> Approval Steps-> PO generated by system)

and make confirmation for the goods in SRM the Confirmation is automatically posted to back-end.

So far so good. problem is when we want to delete that confirmation the status is not posted/moved to back-end it remains in "approved"

The only fix I found was to return the delivery or from ERP SAP MIGO cancellation of the confirmation.

Problem is that this worked in the past we could delete confirmation from SRM but after a patch upgrade this did not worked anymore and I could not find out where is the problem.

Thank you in advance for your help in this matter will award if the problem is solved.

Regard Gigi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

did you check this KBA:

2278002 - Cancellation not posted into backend

Regards.

Laurent;

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unfortunately to get access requires an username and password and i do not have these

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Gigi,

yes, you need a S-user (the one ued on the SAP Market Place to raise an OSS message).

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Laurent,

I will check with my colleague who has access to Sap Market Place and inform if it worked.

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Laurent,

your note send me to this topic:

and from that topic to notes:   BBP_FUNCTION_MAP does not contain the correct entries. Maintain the entries according to SAP Note 2240426 and 2311351

and we have tested and it solved our problem.

thank you for your help

Regards Gigi

Answers (0)