cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personas Flavor Rendering Incorrectly for Some Users

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm running Personas 3.0, kernel 742, patch level 413. We went to 413 about a week ago having been on 327. When users log on, the Personas flavor for FV50 renders incorrectly - but only for SOME users. All users have the same authorizations, work roles, etc. In addition, the users with errors receive a "control serialization failed" error message - but only after the user attempts performing a task in the flavor - like simulate, or save. As far as I can tell, everything was working fine prior to the 413 patch.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

The "control serialization failed" error message is a known kernel issue which started to occur in PL 412 if I remember correctly.

The problem should be fixed in the upcoming new stack kernel (PL 401). It is currently in validation and we expect it to be released soon.

Until then, an immediate fix would be to revert to the current stack kernel (which is PL 400).

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

As of today, the new stack kernel for ver. 7.42 (PL 401) is available. This is the new minimum required (and right now also the recommended) patch level for customers on kernel 742 addressing the above problem.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your responses Tamas - very helpful. It was indeed a kernel issue and we are fixing it now.