Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make an application responsive

Phani_Kumar
Participant
0 Kudos

HI ,

I have created an UI5 application using Eclipse with SAP.M library  and displayed 2 input fields and a table(SAP.M.TABLE)

But when i am checking application output through F12 in Mobile Mode.. Screen is not rendering properly.

Pleas let me know how the screen should adapt for different devices(Mobile,Laptop,Ipad)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Table responsiveness will come if u r using demandPopin and minScreenWidth of column properties.

SAPUI5 SDK - Demo Kit

for more information check above link.And regarding input fields it depend on your UI design

Phani_Kumar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jagadeesh,

Thanks for the reply..

Can you please also tell me how to make a Custom Lis View responsive(for Mobile) .

In My Custom List View , I used a Grid Layout and Grid Layout Data and added 3-4 fields as shown below..

How to make this responsive for Mobile... Where I need to set the property? Is it in Custom List

or

Grid Layout

or Grid Data

or somewhere.

Please let me know as early as you can. I am in need of this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create the table with column list item and use table properties.

Phani_Kumar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jagadeesh,

the Requirement is not not to show in table..

We have a List and inthat  we have  CustomListItem which gave ouput as shown below.

But this is not responsive . If you can tell me which property to set . it would be helpful for me

Former Member
0 Kudos

u can do the same thing with table .instead of list sap .m.table is extended from  listbase only.u can use the same

Answers (0)