cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DS board Profile - Resource Chart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts, I have a query - How to display different colours in DS board on the resource chart based on criteria like Product Number. Customer required to see Resource's operation based in their product and colour code combination. I hope you may also faced such of kind requirement in implementation. Please suggest

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ruchi_das2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Mayur,

In the DS planning board profile, you need to use decision table for graphical objects for the resource chart. While defining an "If" condition you can use the table for product and from the field selection use any of the fields for product attributes, for Ex : AT104, a free attribute in location-product master data. Create different graphical objects with the color that you would like to display and assign them if the condition is true.

Regards

AK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AK/ Experts

Can you please bit elaborate, I have created "New Decision Step - 80" and selected "If" as Product Table with "Field Name - Product Number"

What should be the Relation Operator, Compar. Value, Table Name/Field Name.

Requirement -

If Product Number - 164 operation colour say Yellow

If Product Number - 165 operation colour say Blue like wise there are so many materials I have with different product & unique colour combination.

Is it possible to share me the DS Board configuration Steps. Thanks in advance 

ruchi_das2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Mayur,

The compar. value in the screenshot needs to be the product number you are comparing with. Now this is where you have to understand that you will need to create a single decision step for each product if each product needs to have a unique color and I anticipate that the option of colors will be exhausted pretty soon with this method. If you can group the products which use the same color by any free attributes in location-product master, you might have a chance.

Regards

AK

Former Member
0 Kudos

I solved the business case by creating new Graphic Object ID & elements and defining new Decision group & step. I used "Material Group" for grouping colour codes. Thanks for your help

Answers (0)