Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Replicating Invoice from ECC

sinaei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear expert,

Hope you all fine,

We have created in our Communicational Scenario,  CustomWebService communicational scenario for replicating invoice document form ECC. the mapping, endpoints configuration are completely Ok, the problem is that when we replicate it, idoc creates and is green but in web service message monitoring we can not find it, is not comming!

Can anyone help me about this, that what can cause this problem or what should I else should I have to check?

Regards

Sin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sinaei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Raghuraman and Hari,

Thanks for your response, It did not stock in SM58, I check, it was arrived into PI,

Actually the problem was the wrong configuration in ECC and the idoc went to another system! and now is solved.

Thanks a lot

Regards

Sin

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Great .

Please close the thread.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi, I am doing the same implementation in our system. Could you please help with some documents on the "How-To" if any at sookriti.mishra@jindalstainless.com.

former_member229310
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sin,

03 status is it is just passed to Port. Does not mean that it is arrived into PI.

1) Also verify on the partner profile set up in ECC system. Check if the receiver port is correctly configured to reach PI system.

2) It could have stuck in SM58. Possibly some problem with IDOC sender adapter. Check the status on IDOC sender adapter.

Let us know.

Cheers!

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Siri,

Is the IDoc with status 12?

check in SM58 and SMQ1.

sinaei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Raghuraman,