cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order header and item texts are deleting automatically

0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

In VA01, while creating sales order user is entering texts in different header/item text types. Before saving the sales order we can see all the texts in respective text fields. But after saving the sales order when we are checking the texts through VA02/VA03 for respective text field no texts entered were found i.e Sales order header and item texts are getting deleted automatically. I have checked all configuration and found nothing wrong. With same configuration all was working fine till yesterday.

This is a urgent issue.

Please help me in finding solution.

Regards,

Basant.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just check the text producer assigned some time sames text id is used at multiple places and due to changes it may happen.

Thanks.

SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sumeet,

Where do we assign text producer? Is it text access sequence?

The text config was working fine till last week without any issue. But suddenly this issue started and we are clueless. We were doubting that recently moved text IDs might have created this problem. We have reverted back all recently moved Texts. But no luck. Issue still persists.

@ Experts : Any OSS notes related to such issue or any temporary solution?

Regards,

Basant.

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Text procedure is assign to respective doc type, Item category etc as per requirement.

Exactly your doubt is indicating in the correct way, long back I faced the same issue and tried you way you did but no solution.

Then again created the new text id by copying form standard and assign to the text procedure and found thing got fix. try this way hope this will work for u too.

Thanks.

Sumeet Sah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sumeet,

Even standards are also not working.

Regards,

Basant

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Strange this way ideally should had work.

In this case raise a OSS and parallely try to create a new text producer with required text id and all, so that current process cant be distributed.

Thanks.

peter_casper
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Basant,

did any transport go live where someone applied coding changes or enhancements within the classical MV45AF* user-exits?

Please check the transportation log to figure out which changes went live.

cheers, Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Peter,

There is no transport went live where someone applied coding changes or enhancements within the classical MV45AF* user-exits. We have checked the TR logs also.

Regards,

Basant.