Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Realign CVC combination in allocation runtime objects

sony_manjooran
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello

We are using product allocations in GATP. There are instances where we want to move allocations which are already consumed on one CVC combination to another CVC combination.

It is not possible to reatp sales order again as it might result in delay.

Could you please let me know if there is a way to realign allocations in run time objects from one CVC combination to another.

Thanks

Sony

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

satish_waghmare3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sony,

Please elaborate more on your requirement and what is that you want to achieve or avoid from happening.

Please note that there is no such thing as realignment of Product allocation at runtime or otherwise.

Thank you

Satish Waghmare

sony_manjooran
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Thanks for your reply.

In my case, sales orders have already consumed allocations and is consumed with reference to certain CVC combinations.

Now when I realign the CVC on which I consume allocations,they get lost when I realign the CVC. -Please let me know is there a way how can I move these consumed allocations to these newly realigned CVC's without doing sales order atp check again.

Hope this clarifies

Thanks

Sony

satish_waghmare3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sony,

Realignment should be able to realign the CVC along with copying of necessary data - Product Allocations Qty and Incoming Order Qty(Consumed Allocations).   Both these keyfigures from Planning Area of time series type just like DP. Hence, realignment should work as normal.

What is the realignment log says?  How you have maintain the realignment entry? Please check whether these keyfigures are selected in realignment variant.

Hope this will help.

Thank you

Satish Waghmare

sony_manjooran
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Thanks again for your reply.

In Demand Planning side after realignment, allocated order quantity gets to the correct CVC.

But we update allocated order quantity from runtime object to planning area on a regular basis and also write Characteristic combinations to run time object.

Once we write characteristic combination to run time object, the allocations in run time objects for old characteristic combination become inactive.

Similarly the copy of allocated order quantity run time objects to planning area will not update on newly created CVC's(realigned).

Could you please let me know if there is any way to solve this.

Regards

Sony

satish_waghmare3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ho Sony,

I have understood the issue from above details.  Unfortunately there is no easy solution.

I suggest you to explore these options especially /SAPAPO/ATPQ_KCGRP_U.

/SAPAPO/ATPQ_CHKCUST - Product Allocation Assignment by Sales Order

/SAPAPO/ATPQ_CHKUSG - Product Allocation Assignment Check

/SAPAPO/ATPQ_KCGRP_U - Product Allocation Assignment Update

One approach with custom logic could be -

1. Realign CVC and keyfigure data from Planning Area.

2. Copy CVCs from PA to Product Allocation Group by Using /SAPAPO/ATPQ_PAREA_K - Characteristics Combination from Planning Area

3. Copy keyfigure data from Planning Area to Product Allocation Group by using /SAPAPO/ATPQ_PAREA_R - Copy Data from Planning Area

4. Develop Custom program - to restore reference to order number for Consumed Allocation so that details can be in /SAPAPO/AC42.

You will have to build a logic based on below tables -

-- Product Allocations Data (/SAPAPO/QTTAB - Product Allocations: Schedule Line): This consists of a collection of values to include:  Product Allocation Group, Project Allocation Object, Allocation-From date, Allocation-To date, Product Allocation quantity, Incoming Orders quantity.

-- Sales Order Allocation Assignment: (/SAPAPO/SDQTVB - SD Order: Product Allocation Assignment, /SAPAPO/POSMAPN - Order Items Mapping Table): Sales order and line item quantity values which consume product allocations in a product allocation group, to include:  Item GUID, Planning object number (PLUID), Time Stamp, Time Stamp type, Confirmed qty, unit of measurement.  The PLUID and GUID are system-generated values that identify CVC as Planning Object Number – PLUID and Sales Order - Item GUID.

-- CVC table for PAG - /sapapo/*YOURPAGNAME* (Technical name of PAG)

Hope this will help.

Thank you

Satish Waghmare

Answers (0)