Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy Condition records from one DC to another, DC = Key

former_member271718
Participant
0 Kudos

Hy there,

I am looking for a possibillity to copy all condition records of a price condition ZPXX which has as a key the VKORG VTWEG and MATNR on a regular basis. I defined a copy rule (based on a standard SAP rule), but that has nosense since it proposes to copy the materials, to another material. I just want to copy all material prices of VTWEG = 10 to VTWEG 11 and 12 on a regular basis.

How can I do that without defining an LSMW? Reason why I don't want an LSMW is that it isn't user friendly and you need an externa l sources (input file).

I also tried to create with reference, but That seems to work either. I couldn't define a reference at all, or I don't understand the procedure.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Is the Material only sold via Distribution channel 10, 11 & 12?

If yes, then can you explore of having an access with Distribution Channel? I mean after access (key) of VKORG VTWEG and MATNR have another access - VKORG & MATNR.

This will ensure that if the price is not maintained at VKORG / VTWEG / MATNR level and it would be determined from VKORG / MATNR level.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

former_member271718
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jignesh,

Thanks for your reply.

That might be a workaround, but might also be riski, because if you delete the material from the key VKORG / VTWEG / MATNR  you should never forget to do this for VKORG / MATNR as well, bit good thinking though.

The question remains is there a standard way to copy condition records from one DC to several others in a user frendly way, without LSMW?

Regards Kees

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Generally we use Common Distribution channel concept for referencing the Conditions in one Distribution Channel to other Distribution Channels.

But, since you just need to copy condition records particular Condition (ZPXX) to other Distribution Channel have you explored the option of developing a Pricing Routine to condition ZPXX that will search for the price for the material in another Sales Area?

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

former_member271718
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure what you mean. I think you mean to copy a standard report like RV15CC03 of the copy conditions and change it to my own needs and store it in a copy routine?

Is that the only option there is? If so I will ask the ABAPPER to have a look at it.

Regards Kees

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sez41
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is this related to only one condition type? Do you really need to copy all condition records? Is there a reason why you're not using DC 10 as a common distribution channel  for your scenario?

former_member271718
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Good question,

Most of the prices are the same but a few of the same materials are having different prices. So the request is to copy from 10 to 11 and change some, which saves a lot of time.

Regards Kees