Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment with no main and subtransaction_Message No. FKKFMCHK026

kushagra_pathak
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have question regrading integration of FICA with Funds Management for a Utilities client in a support project. When we are trying to post manual document ( some charges) through FPE1 with Z Main and sub  we are getting below error:

Fin. trans. for commit. item XXBANK in acct XX123 and commit. item XX_BUDG are diff.

Message No. FKKFMCHK_CUSTOM002

Diagnosis

To ensure a correct update of Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable in Funds Management, when you post a document, the system checks whether the financial transaction of the commitment item entered in Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable corresponds to the financial transaction of the commitment item assigned in the general ledger account.

In this case, the financial transactions are different. The commitment item that you have entered has a different financial transaction to the commitment item in the general ledger account.

When I am manually editing  the commitment item from XX_BUDG to XXBANK it is giving me another error "Payment with no main and sub transaction", although it is allowing to post for other Z transactions.

Error description:

Payment with no main and sub transaction

Message No. FKKFMCHK026

Diagnosis

You are posting a document that was identified as a payment on the basis of its FM financial transactions. The main and sub-transaction were not defined as a payment in Customizing.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kushagra_pathak
Explorer
0 Kudos

Issue is resolved, Thanks