Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Content awaiting approval

rachit_gupta
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Moderators,

I had posted a document titled 'Remediation for HANA' on 3rd June, but was advised to repost in correct topic space. The document was recreated in the advised topic space on 4th June and is awaiting your actions. Please review and advise.

Thanks,

Rachit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

caroleighdeneen
Community Administrator
Community Administrator
0 Kudos

I released it, but let's call @jJens Weiler to have a close look at make sure there are no other issues.

Jens, please advise if there are any concerns: http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-73470

JensWeiler
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi and ,

sorry I was on vacation - the link you provided does not work for me - can you please check it ?

Thanks

Jens

caroleighdeneen
Community Administrator
Community Administrator
0 Kudos

Thank you Jens! , it looks like your document is still in draft state. Can you see if you have a publish option now that it was approved so Jens can have a look.

rachit_gupta
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Caroleigh and Jens,

Sorry for replying in late, due to time zone difference. I can see the document has been posted, much thanks for that.

Hey Jens, I really loved the open sap course abap on hana instructed by you !. Though the course was released long ago but I was able to attend it just a few weeks ago. Do you have more such courses coming up ?