Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Process TU inside TU.

ronaldo_aparecido
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have this Specific scenario here in Azul Airlines where I need to put a unit bag inside a container then put it all inside the aircraft.

I am using “SAP TM TOR Item Overview Document” as a Guide, but couldn’t succeed so far.

Just to let you guys know:

To begin with, our demand starts with a FWO (and its FU). Then I go the Transportation Cockpit and get those FU and put inside of a Unit Bag or a Container (Or Both).

After this first step of Planning I am ready to put then in an aircraft, so it would be something like this.

So far I am not able to do that. SAP says that is not possible to put a TU inside another TU.

Please, help me out.

Regards,

Ronaldo Alves.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

tarunkumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ronaldo,

I could not understand, why you want to put FU to another FU. When you say "you want to FU in a consolidation bag", does that mean you are creating a pallet or similar object in TM?

Anyways, standard does not allow to plan a demand item (FU) to another demand item (CU created from FWO or FU), you can only assign a demand item to a capacity type (CU not created from FWO). You have to enhance the system to make it work.

Regards,

Tarun

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ronaldo,

Just to understand, you want to put an FU inside another FU, right?

I'm confused by the reference to TU inside another TU. 

Thanks, Mike (Moderator)

SAP Technology RIG

ronaldo_aparecido
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Michael,

Thanks for your quick answer. Just to clarify, TU stands for Transportation Unit. And no, I don’t want to put a FU inside another FU. My point is, I want to group some FU, let’s say 3 FU in a consolidation Bag, then put then inside a Container Unit. How can I do all those steps using SAP TM?

Thanks in advance.