cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configure your solution - Created Company Code - Where stored?

Barry_Neaves
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

we are running SAP S/4HANA On Premise 1511 FPS1.

I have configured SAP Activate/Configure your solution.

I had an issue with the a function not being active and the program short dumped when I tried to create an enterprise structure element.

I activated the /FTI/CL_FLEX_ORG_EXTEND=>FILES_BY_SOL_TYPE Class/method, but to test this was now working, i copied the company code in SAP Fiori.

This has worked as expected and a new company code has been created. However this is only viewable in the Configure your Solution Fiori View as I cannot see the value in T001.

Can someone tell me where this value could be stored as i need to remove it?

As an edit... I am trying to debug /sap/opu/odata/sap/COMPANY/CompanyCodeSet in the Gateway Client at the moment....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Susanne_Kn
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Barry,

just wanted to let you know that for S/4HANA On Premise, SAP recomends to implement via the IMG. Please have a look at the following release restriction note: https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/2234180

There is an updated Administration guide for S/4HANA On Premise 1511: Administration Guide for the Implementation of SAP S/4HANA, on premise edition (1511 FPS 2)

Best regards,

Susanne

Barry_Neaves
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Susanne

Thank you for your response.

We are currently evaluating a proof of concept solution so we can encourage customers to move to this new solution.

I have been working with SAP since February on many of the issues that i have found and OSS recently helped me with the last program bug so I could get this function to work.  At no point have OSS Support told me i can't use it this way!

Although it is recommended to not use this approach, it does not stop us for using it and seeing how we can translate the new process for future implementations and partner strategies.

I will continue to debug this function so I can delete the entry.

Susanne_Kn
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Barry,

I appreciate your passion to try out those new tools!

Nevertheless, the organizational structure app is not released for on premise. I´m sure about this, as I´m the solution mangager for guided configuration. I think I pasted the German restriction note. Here´s the link to the restriction note in English language: https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/2234180/E

"Maintenance of organizational structure via the organizational structure app in "Manage Your Solution" is currently not allowed, please configure via SAP Implementation Guide (IMG)."

Let us connect directly via mail.

Best regards,

Susanne

Barry_Neaves
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Susanne

Please can you reach out to via email as suggested?

Thank you

Barry