cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replen TR into TO for Partial Quantity using RLAUTA10 in background

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have got replenishment (Mvt. type 319) transfer requirements created via LP21 and I am using RLAUTA10 program in background to convert TR's into TO's. This is working fine except for the case where available stock qty. is less than TR qty. and system gives me an error 'No Source storage bin found'. I want system to create a TO with available quantity and leave TR open with remaining. I can get away with this if I create TO in foreground but that's not the requirement.

I have checked the forum and below link explains this and my settings are also identical but still i can't convert partial quantities. can someone please help?

This is how i have set it up.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

Just to update, i could not find any thing in Config./Master data to fix this so we had to change the code of the background job where it was selecting 'No' as a 'Default'. We made it select 'Yes' so if there is a partial quantity available for any replen. TR, program RLAUTA10  will create a TO with partial qty and leave TR open with the balance.

Thanks for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Salman,

Thanks for informing the solution. You may now close this thread as the issue is resolved.

Thanks,

Sai Arala.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Salman,

For me this looks like some problem in Creating the TO in background for the partial quantity and nothing to do with replenishment.

Were you able to create the TO for partial quantity in Foreground using LT04 ? Also check if there is any error log in the batch job when you ran RLAUTA10 in background.

Thanks,

Sai Arala.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sai Kumar,

In foreground I get below message and I can select 'Yes' so that system creates a TO for partial quantity (as per stock availability) and TR remains open with balance qty but in background I think it picks 'No' as default and therefore the log for RLAUTA10 says 'System cannot find source storage bin'.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Salman,

Did you see any error message in the Job log of the background Job for this TR ?

That might be help in finding the solution.

Thanks,

Sai Arala.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, the error message says 'System can not find source storage bin'. Once available quantity is utilized for TO line item 1, system looks for the remaining qty in the storage types (as per search strategy defined) and since there isn't full quantity available , it gives this message and does not create TO for partial qty.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

LP21 is replen for fixed bin yet standard mvt 319 default is for production supply. Have you changed the requirement type to N ?

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Do you have anything in the master data that might be effecting this, replen qty for example ?

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Android,

Thanks for your reply. Replen, Min./Max qty's etc are Ok. I don't think it has anything to do with material master data.