Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APO BADI /SAPAPO/SOS_COST - Exclude Means of Transportation

bruce_wayne7
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am an ABAPer, and my requirement is as follows. This is my version of understanding, after explained by my functional team. Please get back to me if I have got the facts wrong.

1. We need to make use of a BADI /SAPAPO/SOS_COST to exclude a Means of Transportation thats being picked up as default when a Quota is assigned to that MoT.

2. When a sales order is created from ECC, it hits the APO to check if the material is available in the plant. If its not a STO is created where the Means of transportation is brought up as default. If that default MoT was not considered, the normal APO process would have still carried out to consider the other MoTs.

3. The BADI was found out from SPRO(screenshot attached). In its documentation, it clearly says we can exclude the MoTs that we dont want the APO to take into consideration.

My questions are:

a. Which process (either in APO or ECC ) would stop the process to be able to debug the BADI in APO ?

b. Is the BADI /SAPAPO/SOS_COST the correct solution for my scenario ?

Thanks,

Arvind.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

pluthaman
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Arvind,

To your question,

1) You can stop the CIF queue in ECC & APO and ATP a Sales order. This will stop the CIF queue in ECC side (SMQ1). From there you can debug the process into APO.

2) I don't know if your BADI is correct. But you can also use /SAPAPO/RRP_SRC_EXIT BADI for your need.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Uthaman

renato_parise
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to debug this process I suggest you create a code with loop and try to debug by SM50 at APO.

BR Parise.

bruce_wayne7
Explorer
0 Kudos

Any thoughts guys ??

Arvind.