Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adjust RF screen layout

former_member332424
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's,

in the RF devices the materialdescription is not displayed completely. This concerns, amongst others, in screen SAPLLMOB 0202. Despite of the materialnr being 40 characters long, only 20 or so characters are displayed.

I've managed to change the style width of the field in the HTML editor via SE80 so more characters are displayed in the RF device. Actually my question is if it is wise to change it in either logical screen SAPLLMOB 0202 / fysical screen 2002 or that i have to create a Z screen.

I think its strange that in standard screens for the same object (materialdescription) a different number of characters is displayed. Thats actually the reason why i ask you if its a problem to change the standard screens.

Thanks for you advise.

Mark

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I believe SAP offers more then one screen format (size) in standard. Have you checked the screen format options available in transaction LRFMD for a specific user to ensure you have tried the available options before turning to customization??

16X20

Narrow format

8X40

Large format

16X20MIN

Narrow format with minimum number of fields

16X20ITSITS format
former_member245890
Participant
0 Kudos

There are some user exits for WM RF screens, you may try user exit MWMRF202 to create your own screen with your selected fields.