cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CO-PA S/4 Finances - Profitabity analysis from IS-Retail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

The goal of my customer is to analyse profitabilty of articles sold with IS-Retail.

We plan that billing data will be stored into CAR software and compressed at the level POS / Articles / Day.

And then uploaded into CO-PA based on S/4 Finances.

The estimated volume of data is  around 450.000 lines per day.

I found the SAP Note 361896 about POS-DM and CO-PA performance, but I have no idea of the records limitation.

I'm looking for a recommandation about this scenario with S/4 Finances.

Could you suggest me an idea of scenario to analyse profitability by articles from IS-Retail ?

Regards

Marco

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

KMS71
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Also have a look at the associated notes to 361896 as some more guidance is provided there. Having said that, your volumes do not look too bad even if assuming a constant update every day i.e. 450,000 x 365 = 164,250,000 records in COPA for the year.

There will be more records generated by your month end closing process, but still, the volume does not look too bad. You can also manage your data for Finance tables (including ACDOCA) in order to reduce the memory footprint. I accept that this is a very generic reply, but I would still look at using SAP standard functionality and take a look at the record volumes again.

Cheers

Kris