cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activities not displaying under WBS activity overview and Planning board

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I'm working on a S/4 HANA server and when I create a project in Project Builder, I'm able to see the activities in the project structure but not under the WBS activity overview (see attached image) and consequently on the planning board.

I referred to this thread, but didn't get a solution:

In OKEQ for controlling area, the Integrated Planning is ticked for Version 0 for fiscal year 2016. Can this be the reason?

Thanks,

Pratap

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone please help?

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pratap,

This looks like you have a single network, and the network is assigned to top level WBS element.

Activities created in the network are assigned with WBS element which is not account assigned WBS element of the network.

This is the normal behaviour.

WBS element will list the activities of network which are account assigned to itself.

Only way, you need to click on the network and display the activities in the list.

Regards

Terence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Terence,

Sorry for not attaching more screenshots. The lower level WBS elements are also account assignment elements. In the activity detail screen the activity is assigned to a lower level WBS element as shown in screenshot, but the activity is nowhere to be found except under the network. I have usually used single network and activities have always shown under their respective WBS elements (and due to this in planning board). Please see screenshot from other server attached.

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pratap,

You need to raise to SAP for this issue.

Additionally refer below notes, whether this is useful

1931280 - General Information: PS - Transactional applications

Regards

Terence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Terence,

As you have suggested, I will have to raise the issue to SAP.

I'll update this issue if I receive a solution from them.

-Pratap.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Terence and Shubham,

The issue finally got resolved without raising the issue to SAP. On 6th July this year SAP released note 2318525 - Activities not displayed in Project Planning Board. The correction mentioned in the note is to change the domain CIM_SORT in transaction SE80 (See screenshot attached).

This thread by Harsh Saxena helped to verify it:

Thank you,

Pratap

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shubham1
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go thru the simplification list of S/4 HANA 1511.

I think project planning board (CJ2B) is not part of current architecture.

Regards

Shubham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shubham,

Thanks for replying, but the planning board is still accessible. Only the transaction CJ2B is not part of the target architecture.

The error is arising from the project builder. The error in the planning board is a result of it, nothing else.

-Pratap