cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Production planned orders not matching with SNP view & capacity view

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I have a issue where the production planned order KF values does not match with that of capacity view. There are no orders in some bucket in SNP view but it shows in capacity view.

Please suggest.

Regards

Rahul Chitte

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kenneth_snyder
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you be more specific?

Do you mean you see a planned order for "X" units in a different time bucket than the capacity is consumed?   Did you ever think of looking at the GR time?

Ken

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are some buckets where we see no orders in SNP view but visisble in capcity view

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kenneth

We are seeing Planned orders existing in caacpity view but in supply view there are No orders. Is there a program you are aware of which syncs the both view.

Regards

Deven

kenneth_snyder
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The data is the same.  Are you using standard SAP PB or a custom one?

If you see a SNP planned order then you will see it in SNP PB and Capacity View.

Are you sure it is a SNP planned order?

Ken

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its copied from a standard PB. Yes its a SNP planned order.

Regards

Deven

kenneth_snyder
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So you see a SNP Planned Order which has a resource assigned to it correct?

Do you see the planned order in the SNP PB in a different time bucket or not at all.

Ken

Former Member
0 Kudos

The inconsistency happens when I enter manual orders in capacity view. It does not get reflected in my supply view.

Any one seen this earlier ?

kenneth_snyder
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you verify the ATP Category of the SNP Planned Order that is created when you manually enter the planned order in the capacity view.

Planning Book reads data from livecache.  So there is no such thing as keep data in sync.  Either the PB reads the order or it doesn't.  If you don't see the Planned Order in your PB but you do in Product View then your PB is not reading that ATP Category of the planned order.

Ken

Former Member
0 Kudos

The ATP category is correct. I do not see the planned order in SNP view which I created in capacity view. Strangely it happens for single example.

kenneth_snyder
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So if ATP category group is correct, you see the planned order in Standard SAP PB and data views then the issue is with your custom data view. 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok but this happens for a single product

Sasi2005
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Devan,

If I understand you correctly, you are manually keying in the order in the capacity view. So can you explain how you are doing it, I think you are loading the resource and against that particular sku you are keying in the order on a particular date.

Can you let us know if it is being shown in RRP3 view ? In the supply planning view I suppose you are checking it on location product level. It will not be visible only in case the PDS that is present in the order doesn't contain that resource in short the source of supply is not picked correctly. Please check the PDS to which the resource is assigned and also let us know if it is shown in the RRP3 view.

Regards

Sasi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all

This issue is resolved.

We have plannig plant setup. When the planner were entering manual snp orders in cacpaity view , it was getting displayed at planning plant instead of production plant.

Hence there was inconsistency.

Thank you all for your leads.

Regards

Deven