Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing in SD Contract

former_member283293
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Is it possible to use SD-Contracts to give a discount on one or many specific merchandise categories?

Example:

We have an agreement with a customer that he should receive 10% discount on all materials in merchandise category "computers".

I would like to set that up in a contract so that every sales order created with reference to this contract will give 10% on all materials in merchandise category "computers"

I know that this is easy to do in standard sales order pricing without contract, but I would like to have this in a contract so I can collect the complete agreement with the customer in one document instead of maintaining this in many condition records. This will also make it a lot easier to report on sales for this agreement.

rgds

GAR

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes you can.

By value contract you can set a 10% off straight way on the entire agreement and as and when you create sales order it will impact on the values its been used.

If you want to use quantity contract then you need to use a discount condition which will again have relevant impact on sales order based on condition.

Thanks.

Sumeet

former_member283293
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanx for the answer, could you be so kind and give a bit more details on how this could be done by discount conditions?

rgds

GAR

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use a discount condition: XXXX

Example your contract Qty is 1000 and discount: XXXX for this entire contract is 100.

How when you create a release order which is nothing but a type of sales order for example 100 qty then respective discount will calculated as 10 as per calculation and required config at condition type and pricing level along with copy control.

Hope this will help you out.

Many Thanks

Sumeet

Answers (0)