Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Travel Issues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I got stucked with few issues in travel management,

1)Attachment  is not visible in MSS role for manager before approving the request.

2)As per client requirement,employee travel (additional)destinations should be visible for manager.Is there any badi  available for that.

3)Advance amount is not visible  for manager in mss role.

Please help me out to solve the above issues

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sowmya,

Some of these issues have been answered previously in this forum. Try to search before posting any queries.

1)Attachment  is not visible in MSS role for manager before approving the request. - If you search then you should be able to find response to a similar issue. See links Attachments in Travel Expense approval not disp... | SCN

and

2)As per client requirement,employee travel (additional)destinations should be visible for manager.Is there any badi  available for that.

3)Advance amount is not visible  for manager in mss role.  Question 2 & 3 response: For the 'Approver Schema with your Trip variant, you can activate or deactivate fields in the portal via the tcode FITVFELD_WEB

Hope this helps,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

Thanks for u r reply .I will check with that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ankur,

I am unable to get the additional destinations  in MSS role for the manager .

Please help me out in this.

Thanks,

Sowmya

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Dear Sowmya,

We faced the similar issue in MSS. we copied the standard business objects BUS2089 .we did customization.I think in standard Business objects its not possible to display additional destinations,Attachments,Advance amount. Any way before approving  the request Manager can see the details in form right ?.

Thanks & Regards

Jayaprakash Thandavarayan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jayaprakash,

In mss i think request form wont be visible to check out the travel destination details.

Former Member
0 Kudos

please help me out