cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order creation with Custom ATP category

0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have a requirement to add certain sales order qty on top of the forecast and ensure these orders do not consume the forecast. We were able to bring these sales order types with different ATP category using CIF exit and not to include them in the category group for consumption however the issue is sales order requirement quantity is not getting updated by the deliveries created against them.

Below is the standard:

Sales order creation in R/3 - > CIF to APO

ATP CategoryRequirement Qty
Sales order BM 10

After delivery creation,Requirement quantity of sales order is updated as below .

Sales order BM 0
DeliveryBR-10

In our case:

Sales order creation in R/3 -> CIF to APO

Sales orderZM10

After delivery creation,Requirement quantity of sales order is not updated as per the standard scenario .which is doubling the overall demand.

Sales order ZM10
DeliveryBR-10

Question - How can we ensure the deliveries created against these sales orders with ZM ATP category consume/update the requirement quantity of sales order like in the standard scenario , what is the Mapping done ?

Can someone please tell us how can we achieve this.

Thanks and Regards !!!

Uday

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

peter_casper
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Uday,

do you create the additional sales order quantity directly in ECC as a seperate line item or even a seperate sales order or do you create them in APO only?

In case of doing so in an ECC system, you can simply differentiate the requirement category (req. class) via customizing. Simply choose one req. category which is not consumption relevant.

In case you don't differentiate on ECC side or you simply create it in APO itself, I would suggest to manipulate the ATP checkmode during integration which will lead to the same result.

regards Peter

kenneth_snyder
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have not found a way to do what you are trying.  I am hopeful someone will respond. 

I have tried creating different forecast categories also, but that does not work as no way to control forecast consumption without custom code.   You may want to use this option versus sales order demands.

Other clients have used a dependent demand ATP Category. 

Ken