Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBP generation in SOLMAN

rachit_gupta
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to execute the program RUTILITY_BLUEPRINT_GENERATION in Solman but getting issues as shown in screenshot below. Please help resolve the issue.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

rachit_gupta
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rishav,

Much thanks for your support here. What exactly do you suggest by test system and prod sys in context to solman.

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rachit,

Quality /Evaluation system:- Use the managed system of type Test or sandbox connected to your solman for which the business blueprint you are preparing for.

Production system:- Managed production system connected to solman

Thanks

Rishav

rachit_gupta
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rishav,

Please find below screenshots for reference:

rachit_gupta
Participant
0 Kudos

Can u please share the technical setting/authorizations applied for it ?

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rachit

Mostly the issues was with S_RFC and S_RFCACL objects however ST01 will give you the precise results.,

Also you can follow the security guide as well.

Thanks

Rishav

rachit_gupta
Participant
0 Kudos

There is no error shown with trace. But my program execution returns message 'The project has no logical component with test system assigned'

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Oh ok, So you must have a test role assigned to your project,.

Proceed as below

Assign the logical component to your project in solar_project_admin.

Make sure you will assign one system in the logical component whose role is Test (Quality assurance or evaluation system).

Thanks

Rishav

rachit_gupta
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rishav,

I tried the same but still getting same issue. However, this time the program showed a popup to delete the project. When I selected continue, the program gave me message as stated above.

rachit_gupta
Participant
0 Kudos

Here is the screenshot:

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rachit

Its fine only i guess your project must have generated, please check in solar_project_Admin

thanks

Rishav

rachit_gupta
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rishav,

The project is deleted and new one not created. I have tried to debug the program and the issue lies somewhere with logical components. The program is not able retrieve any logical components.

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rachit

Np, Please do one thing send me the screen shot for logical component you had incorporated.

I will suggest you first perform this with test system in the logical component and then proceed for production system.

Thanks

Rishav

rachit_gupta
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rishav,

Have you executed this program ?

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Rachit,

Yeah.

Thanks

Rishav

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Run the authorization trace on your id and id maintained in READ rfc in the managed system and then run the report. See if you got any issues there.

On the trace for your id in solman as well,

Thanks

Rishav

rachit_gupta
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rishav,

How can we run the authorization trace in SOLMAN ?

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rachit

You may need to consult with SAP Security consultant.

ST01 you can on the trace but you had to on in that particular sever where you are logged into.

Thx

Rishav