Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sap basis certification course code

former_member183044
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I want to take certification in SAP BASIS and security. In BASIS which course code i've to apply ? When i searched in NETWEAVER, lots of options are coming with seperate databases. I am using here Oracle db.

Can any one help me in finding the correct code for certification  please from the attachment?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

For certification in SAP BASIS you can link to SAP ,as already suggested above.One more key which i would like to add here is ,if you're going for direct certification then you'll be eligible only for the code on which your organisation is working & you should have at least one year exp on the same.(For e.g if organisation is on ECC 6.0 EHP6 i.e on NW 7.31 ) then you can go for TADM51_731 & not for TADM51_74 .

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Gaurav

former_member183044
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi gaurav,

We are using ECC 6 Sr3 here in our environment. Also we are using Netweaver 7.0. Then?

Regards

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

you are working on ECC 6 Sr3  environment, which is  old release, No certification code for ECC 6 Sr3, you go with TADM51_731 or  TADM51_74.

kaus19d
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Why not you check the latest certification list & their details in the below link,

https://cdn3.training.sap.com/cdn/static-pdf/Valid_Cert_Exams_23_08_16.pdf/IN/EN

If feel answered, then can close the Thread. Please Follow If not, then can let us know by creating a new Question for this after the new SCN launch on 10th of this month.

Thanks,

Kaushik

former_member183044
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Kaushik for the latest details. Closing the thread.

Regards

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen.

Check this SCN thread What is the certification course for SAP BASIS | SCN

BR

SS

former_member183044
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi SS,

In that thread, i found the below 5 codes almost similar to BASIS certification.

SAP NetWeaver

Administration

SAP Certified Technology Associate - SAP Authorization and Auditing for SAP NetWeaver 7.31

C_AUDSEC_731
Associate

SAP NetWeaver

Administration

SAP Certified Technology Associate - System Administration (Oracle DB) with SAP NetWeaver 7.31

C_TADM51_731
Associate

SAP NetWeaver

Administration

SAP Certified Technology Associate - System Administration (Oracle DB) with SAP NetWeaver 7.4

C_TADM51_74
Associate

SAP NetWeaver

Administration

SAP Certified Technology Associate - System Administration (Oracle DB) with SAP NetWeaver 7.31

C_TADM51_731
Associate

SAP NetWeaver

Administration

SAP Certified Technology Associate - System Administration (Oracle DB) with SAP NetWeaver 7.4

C_TADM51_74
Associate

Can u please help me in finding the correct one? Please note my db is oracle

Regards

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

TADM_51 is for oracle DB only, you have to choose among the NW versions 731 and 740.

It all depends on your preference and interest - 731 or 740, 740 being the latest.

For BASIS NW : C_TADM51_731 or C_TADM51_74

For Security       :   C_AUDSEC_731

Regards,

Sri

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen.

All the four courses are same only, but the difference is NW version. Kindly refer the SAP training link https://training.sap.com/g/en/ search the course code and see the more details.

Regards

SS

former_member183044
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi G,

So for Professional also, the same ??

Regards

Praveen

former_member183044
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi SS,

So for Professional also, the same ??

Regards

Praveen

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen.

Related to any SAP Training you can refer the same link which I m refereed  last communication.

BR

SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Professional code generally starts with P i.e  something like P_TADM51_731.. P_TADM51_74

https://www.sapindiacertification.com/certification_code_help.php

Regards,

Sri

srinivasan_vinayagam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

The SAP official Certification & Traning Page:

SAP Training and Certification Shop

First you have to select your interest & your carrer related certification and contact SAP.

Regards,

V Srinivasan