cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to cancel sales order which I placed?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, I accidenally used the ZSDO massorder function to transfer a sales Order from the wrong customer account (A) to the correct account (Z).  However the transaction copied the order 65 times onto all the customer accounts falling within the range between A and Z so B, C, D, E....all the way to Y instead of just transferring the SO from A to Z.  As soon as I knew of this I cancelled all the extra duplicate orders with Z6.  My boss said that regardless this cancellation I cost the company 190k because the PO requisition was already released.  Does this make sense after having deleted all the wrong SO from all the wrong accounts?  We make errors all the time in SO and make the necessary modifications using Z4 or Z6 to cancel unwanted Sku's and/or reject orders for skus not shippe.  None of the duplicate orders I entered shippe.  Is he right to potentially fire me for this especially having explained I never use the transaction?

Thanks, Rob

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its not advisable to delete the sales order instead you can use reason of rejection so that you can have the document in system for further reference without any implication.

Thanks

Sumeet

Shubham1
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello,

First check for any succeeding document attached to your SO.

If yes,delete them.

For deleting the SO , use T code VA02... Sales Doc in menu and choose delete option under it.

Regards

Shubham