cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creation of Freight Agreement using Excel Integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Does anyone know on how to create multiple freight agreement using the excel integration?

I have tried using but doesn't seem to work.

Or can you share any other means that the data be loaded?

Any help is much appreciated.

Thank you!

Scarlet

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narender,

Yes I have already read above link but I can't seem to find an answer.

Regards,

Scarlet

tarunkumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Scarlet,

Screen shot mentioned in the above thread is misinterpreted......it is not possible to create multiple freight agreement using excel. that functionality is meant to download/upload rates for rates tables belonging to different agreement items.

You have to write your own upload programs to achieve this.

Regards,

Tarun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tarun,

Thanks for the clarification. It is now clear to me.

Regarding the upload program, do you have any idea on what BAPI/FM to be used?

Many thanks.

Scarlet

tarunkumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Scarlet,

TM contract is modelled using 3 business objects:

1) /SCMTMS?FREIGHTAGREEMENT: For forwarding and freight agreements and connecting TCCS which are referred under agreement items.

2) /SCMTMS/TCCS: For modelling calculation sheets and different charge types represented as TCCS line.

3) /SCMTMS/TC_RATES: For modelling rate tables including the rate values

4) /SCMTMS/TC_SCALE: For modelling scales, used to create a dimension of the rate tables which mainly represents the logistical values of different dimensions.

All the BOs have their own logic to perform different activities modelled in BOPF actions. So, to create a contract which is a combination of all the above BOs you have to write a report calling different actions available on each BO. You can use 'BOBF' t-code to check more details about these BOs.

You can follow top down (Agmnt-->TCCS-->Rates) or bottom up (Rate Table-->TCCS-->Agmnt) approach to model the contract programmatically. Generally speaking, it is quite a effort to create upload programs for contracts, unfortunately, there is no BAPI or FM available to perform all the above activities.

You need a BOPF resource who is aware of TM objects as well to perform this upload.

For uploading/updating the rates we have standard functionality 'excel integration' available under agreement and rate table directly.

Although, it depends upon your business requirement but I would suggest you to use other options to model the agreement and TCCS structure and later use standard rate table upload functionality.

Regards,

Tarun

Narender_khatri
Explorer
0 Kudos

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3908210

Hi,

Did you check the above link ..?

Re'

-narender