cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Merge LDAP and SQL Data to One Output

Former Member
0 Kudos

First, I am relatively new to PI but have done a few simple integrations but none very complicated. I now have one that requires LDAP input that needs to then cross reference with data from a SQL Server database to produce the export file. The look up and merging isn't complicated but I don't see how this can be done with XI. Searching for solutions, it looks like I need to use BPM which I do not know and I'm not sure I can get access to. So I have a couple of questions: (1) How hard would it be to learn BPM and is it worth it for this simple scenario and (2) if I can't use BPM at all, what are my PI only options? Thanks for any suggestions!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member190293
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Carlton!

If you need to transform your input LDAP data with reference to SQL server data you could use java or graphical mapping with JDBC lookup.

Using the Lookup API in a Java Mapping Program - Enterprise Services Repository - SAP Library

Defining JDBC Lookups Graphically - SAP NetWeaver Process Integration - SAP Library

Regards, Evgeniy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, this looks like what I need. I thought there had to be a way to do this or PI would be very limited. I'll follow up with how this project went. Thanks again for taking the time to respond.

Answers (0)