cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing - Group Condition Routine

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a condition based on route in the order.

Condition record is maintained for only few routes.

So if order has multiple items with different routes, this condition kicks in only for few items based on the route match.

But I want this condition scale value to be based on 'Total' order value (= value of ALL item irrespective of this condition is there in that item pricing or not).

Group Condition Routine 1 only considers the value of all items where this condition kicked in.

Ground Condition Routine 2 says all items in the order (irrespective of this condition is in that item's pricing or not).

But this Routine 2 is not working for me. Still the condition record is triggering based on the total net value of items which have this condition only.

Please let me know what I am missing here.

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

But I want this condition scale value to be based on 'Total' order value (= value of ALL item irrespective of this condition is there in that item pricing or not).

In this case you may need to write your own routine and assign to the field "Scale forumula" of the condition type definition. Check whether you have gross value routine available in the standard and test with that.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

let me try this

mahabaleshwar_patil
Participant
0 Kudos

I have created the Group condition and custom routine assigned to it .

I have created custom Routine 90. how 4 line items need to be grouped ?

I have written simple logic for 4 line items, based on some check I am setting up VARKEY as '090' for first 2 line items and other 2 line item I am keeping as blank is that fine ? with this header amount split to only first 2 line items ?

Answers (0)