SAP for Mill Products Discussions
Explore conversations about production optimization, resource utilization, and quality control using SAP in the mill products industry. Join in or start your own!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order Type missing in S4HANA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

I have a newly installed S4HANA System. The documentation in S4HANA explains that all the DIMP functionality is included but when I look for the MKOR sales order type.

We have checked the client 000 but it doesn´t have any customizing regarding this sales order type

Any help will be appreciated

-Italo

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

alfred_becker
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Italo,

Indeed in previous releases we had an order type shipped that was named MKOR but the standard Mill Order type was MOR which is still there. The order type is just a "collection of settings" for certain functions and the functions should be still available. What exactly are you looking for?

Regards,
Alfred

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

alfred_becker
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Italo,

Indeed in previous releases we had an order type shipped that was named MKOR but the standard Mill Order type was MOR which is still there. The order type is just a "collection of settings" for certain functions and the functions should be still available. What exactly are you looking for?

Regards,
Alfred

0 Kudos

Thanks Alfred

I'm trying to figure out if a newly installed system with S4HANA is ready to use with Mills. I have checked if the sales order type MOR exists and this sales order type do not exist.

Are there a check list that we can use to certificate if the system is ready or not to work with mills?

By the way, the reason I asked by the MKOR type is because I reviewed a Demo in the SAP's Demo Show Room and the Sales Order type used was  MKOR

Regards!

Hugo Italo Coronado

0 Kudos

Hi Italo,

I'm still not sure if this is related to Mill Products only or if it is an S/4 issue. Are other order types available in your system and client?

You may be aware that with S/4 the default client set-up is without take-over of configuration data from client 000. So if pre-configured data is required you may maintain it manually or run a report as stated in note 2272406.

Does this help?

There is no check list for Mill-readyness. The functions are there and just need to be implemented...

Regards,
Alfred

0 Kudos

Thank you very much for yur help Alfred, I have checked the OR sales order type in S4HANA and I think is equal to the MKOR sales order I found in the SAP's Demo Show Room.

I also created an incident and SAP answerd it is ok to have the OR.

Regards!

Haags
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Hugo,

the MKOR is a copy of OR. It was created in SAP demo system landscape (only). You might do the same in your customer client, in case you need different settings for your cable material versus non-cable. MKOR is not part of any 000 shipment nor any RDS.

In general: For Mill Products there are no special order types starting with "M..." = Mill" in 000. 

Greetings, Stefan