cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webdynpro Database Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have deployed compliance calibrator 5.2 webdynpro on Web AS Java 700 SP10.

The database is SAP DB on windows 2003.

I have followed the installation document and after deploying the ccappcomp file and all other files.I have restarted the server thro SAPMMC.

On testing the compliance calibrator login URL , I am not able to login.

From the database log.. database.0.log

I have got below error

" "#1.5#0013210AB163006A0000001C00002BBC00042F422447C85F#1177861030040#/System/Database/sql/jdbc/common#sap.com/tcwddispwda#com.sap.sql.jdbc.common.CommonPreparedStatement#Administrator#59####7e57cfb0f66711dbbda40013210ab163#SAPEngine_Application_Thread[impl:3]_3##0#0#Error#1#com.sap.sql.jdbc.common.CommonPreparedStatement#Java#com.sap.sql_0019#com.sap.sql.log.OpenSQLResourceBundle#Exception of type caught: .#2#com.sap.sql.log.OpenSQLException#Cannot assign NULL to host variable 1. setNull() can only be used in INSERT and UPDATE statements. The statement is "SELECT MIN("YEARMONTH") "YEARMONTH",MIN("VIOLTYPE") "VIOLTYPE",MIN("VSYSKEY") "VSYSKEY",MIN("ANLTYPE") "ANLTYPE",MIN("USERGROUP") "USERGROUP",SUM("TOTCOUNT") "TOTCOUNT",SUM("RISKLOW") "RISKLOW",SUM("RISKMED") "RISKMED",SUM("RISKHIGH") "RISKHIGH",SUM("RISKCRT") "RISKCRT",SUM("URNONE") "URNONE",SUM("URLOW") "URLOW",SUM("URMED") "URMED",SUM("URHIGH") "URHIGH",SUM("URCRT") "URCRT",SUM("URMIT") "URMIT",MAX("TOTCRTCD") "TOTCRTCD",SUM("CRTCD") "CRTCD",MAX("TOTCRROLE") "TOTCRROLE",SUM("CRROLE") "CRROLE",SUM("TOTUSER") "TOTUSER",MIN("RUNDATE") "RUNDATE" FROM "VIRSA_CC_MGMTTOT" WHERE "YEARMONTH" = ? AND "VIOLTYPE" = ? AND "VSYSKEY" LIKE ? AND "ANLTYPE" = ? AND "USERGROUP" LIKE ?".#"

Please advise and thanks a much for your guidance.

Cheers,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prem

First check if there exists a admin user for your DB.Try to connect to your DB using that user.IN case of WebAS 700/SAP DB its SAP<SID>DB is user.Or create a new user.This can be done using DB manager if its SAPDB.Say the user is <b>xxxxx</b>.

Now login to compliance calibrator login URL using that user only:

Reward suitable points

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Did you checked the HOSTNAME of DB and system are correct and able to connect to SAP DB.

Check and let us know.

THanks

Amit LAL