Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Launchpad: User can't move groups

patrick_weyers
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

We're experiencing a strange, user-specific problem with the Fiori launchpad:

One user simply cannot move groups of tiles on their launchpad using the personalization "drag & drop" function. While this works for other users, this specific user may perform the drag&drop action, but after reloading the page or restarting the browser, the settings are reset to what they were before.

I've tried to invalidate all caches for the user, deleted their personalizations using WD_ANALYZE_CONFIG_USER, yet the problem remains. The user has the same authorizations as other users.

Has anyone experienced a similar problem or better yet, solved it?

Thanks and regards

Patrick

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member220966
Participant
0 Kudos

Is the user seeing this behavior in all browsers?

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

DiD you also check :

• 2260802 - Corrections for the disable personalization 2

But i guess the above is for SP15.

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Patrick,

I guess, if you click on pencil icon below. You can move it. If still this is not working, may be the role is specifically assigned to the user, group and catalog might have been assigned in pfcg and personalization is off. If you see lock icon beside group. Then you cant take any action.

If above is already tried. Compare all the roles in su01 for both and profiles, if any has sap_all.

Regards

Tejas

patrick_weyers
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tejas,

Thank you for your answer!

We've set up all the personalization options. This is actually working! The only thing is that for one specific user, once he has moved groups around, the new settings are NOT saved. When he revisits the launchpad, the group order is as it was before he personalized it.

The user does have SAP_ALL (it's a DEV system). Do you think that is a problem?

Regards

Patrick

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the version of SAP_UI ?

patrick_weyers
Participant
0 Kudos

It's 740 - SP14!

former_member182874
Active Contributor