cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tcode for creating cremdm04

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am new to MDM. Which TCODE do I need to use to create cremdm04 idoc?

Please help.

Thanks

Manesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to carry out similar exercise for a POC. Can you please send me details of R/3, ALE, XI & MDM steps so that I can visualize the complete picture and adopt for my scenario. I'd highly appreciate your help. If you have a document please send me at sdsarma@gmail.com. Would be extermely happy to reward points on suitable help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

If its IDoc creation , its R/3 and hope you are aware of configuration .

You can use MDM_CLNT_EXTR or MDMV(MDMX) Transactions for generating IDocs for MDM .

If you need more info , do let us know .

- An

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks An.

I executed MDMV successfully and it brings up the list saying NextBlock. Now where is the idoc created?

Do I need to create a model view and partner profile? If so for what BAPI?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

If you ran the MDMV successfully , it shud have shown you the result of how many IDocs it sent . then you can check the status by WE02 .

But in your case , it seems you not done ALE setup (mention CREMDM04 in partner profile) . You have to do full ALE setup for your XI system where the IDoc will be sent . I hope the XI is working in your setup and its just waiting for IDoc from R/3 otherwise it also needs to be setup .

- An

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually, I posted too soon. I am able to receive cremdm to xi and out that to an xml file.

I imported that idoc into mdm using cremdm04 xml schema and 00_cremdm04_r3. Only 25 field mapped out of 54. Looks like I need to do manual mapping for the rest of the fields. Why is that?

My assumption is, if I use the business content that came with MDM (a2a reporistory, xml schema and map) I wouldn't need to do any manual mapping!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry Buddy , I always worked on customer requirements and never imported an standard one . But it should be no manual mapping if its all business content .

- An

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi An,

can you please explian more about MDM_CLNT_EXTR. I want to post CREMDM04 IDoc from R/3 to XI.

it needs to be installed on R/3?

if its correct then please give me the details of SAP note to install the same.

Please respond to this as soon as possible.

Thanks in Advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ravi,

MDM_CLNT_EXTR is generic t-code to distribute data from SAP R/3.

Use this t-code give a variant name,

choose CREDIOTOR_EXTRACT as EXTRACTION OBJECT.Select your XI System as Target System. Choose I as DIst Mode,Choose Block SIze as 100.

Click on Selection and give range of Vendor No(LIFNR) to get extracted.

Click on start Extraction and CREMDM04 will go to SAP XI system.

You need to make required setting in WE20 and We21 for CREMDM04 message type.

Thanks,

Tuhin