Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Variant conditions disappear when I pass external order number

tschaudhari29
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am facing one really weird issue. I have a quote with configurable materials. I am creating a sales order with reference to this quote and passing order no externally. In create mode before passing the sales order no externally, if I check the variant conditions they are all look fine. I can also see the variants in pricing analysis as well.

But the moment I enter external order no, the variants disappear. If I go and check the variant determined in pricing analysis, it shows me nothing.

If I save this order, it gets saved without variant pricing. The class already have a characteristic with SDCOM-VKOND reference.

I don't face this issue if I let the system to assign internal number to the order.

Can you please help me understand what could be the issue?

Thanks...

Regards,
Tushar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moved from SAP ERP SD Sales to SAP ERP PLM - Classification and Variant Configuration

sez41
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is it possible that when external order number changes (VBKD-BSTKD?) a new pricing automatically happens on a condition? Can you check program MV45AFZB  for variable NEW_PRICING?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chaudari,

Did you maintained dependency(procedure) for the variants.

and check in sales order whether variant condition is determined or not.(in characteristics value selection)

Regards,

Sreekanth.V