Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding message to multiple communication channels

Mattias
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a scenario where we want to send a message to different communication channels depending on values in the payload. In one instance we want to send the message to two separate systems (communication channels), how can I achieve this. The channels points to MQ queues.

Today i have a receiver rule determining which Communication Component it should be sent to, but for one of these components I would like to put the message on two separate queues

Regards

Mattias

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mattias,

Configure 2 channels and 2 business systems.

and in the ICO select mutliple recivers and select the payload condtion.

Mattias
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

This is what I'm trying to do, but even if I define two receiver interfaces in the Receiver Interfaces tab, only one shows up in "Outbound Processing", so I can only map them to one channel. I guess this is because we have the same interface for both.

Unfortunately my client won't let me post screenshots of my scenario.

Regards

Mattias

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mattias,

Then add multiple receiver interface(Inbound)since you wish to split the message across two systems.

Check the below discussion

former_member237514
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mattias,

In receiver  tab we can assign two receivers based on condition,As the same way we can assign OM   Receiver interface then followed by Outbound processing assign receiver channel name

Mattias
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you, of course it worked. I missed the obvious solution that it would match all rules that matches, I assumed it would stop after the first rule.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Great to Hear Mattias.

Answers (0)