cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FM to create licence for specific line item

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using FM  /SAPSLL/LICENSE_CREATE  to create licence, it's creating the licence by passing input as licence type and legal Regulation.

But my requirement is to create licence for specific document number and line item.

Can you suggest me any FM where we can pass document number and item number also.

Thanks

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member194424
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I'm a bit confused about your question. Why are you creating a license with a FM? Do you need a custom license determination logic? If yes, BADI /SAPSLL/LCC_DOCUMENT, method LICENSE_TYPES_GET can be used to determine license types and/or LICENSES_GET to determine relevant licenses.

Regards

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Thanks for your reply.

We are developing GTS application front end sap UI (java) backend abap Function modules which should create licence.

I find one function module to create licence for specific item /SAPSLL/LCLIC_CREATE_UPLOAD.

I am passing Legal Regulation,License Type,Product number, it's updating all the  tables LCLIC,LCLICM,CUHD with guid, but in the final screen not updating the licence attributes

Please find attached screen shot and please help me on this.

Thanks

Ravi

former_member194424
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I reviewed the FM. It looks like you need to use this parameter:

IT_REFDOC - Document Number

Have you tried this?
I don't see fields for Logical System and Object Type. In my opinion, these are not required because when you assign a license, these are populated.

Thanks,
Satish