cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection lot status UD ICCO SPST without doing UD-BAPI_INSPLOT_SETUSAGEDECISION

former_member221124
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All

We are using the BAPI-BAPI_INSPLOT_SETUSAGEDECISION to carry out usage decision for collective inspection lots.

While trying to do usage decision by selecting multiple lots and passing through a Z Program, the system sometimes changes the status of inspection lot to UD ICCO SPST. When we check the lot individually we find neither any UD code nor any stock posting has been done. And in QA32  traffic light indicators, all the lots were shown red.The system does not allow  to do further any usage decision for these lots as the status already updated as UD ICCO SPST.

Anyhow after referring the below threads I came to know about the sap note-174877 and applied the note. By using the SAP provided program I could now change the status of the above lots and further go with UD and stock posting.

But the problem still persists and it comes randomly.Users not ready to use the program (Note-174877) on a frequent basis.

Therefore please let me know is there any permanent solution available to get rid of such issue.

Info-Material is Batch managed , 04 type inspection lots , The problem does not come in case of UD done through QA32

The referred threads are :

Inspection lot status UD ICCO SPST without doing UD

Inspection lot status

Waiting for your reply.

Regards

DD

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Honestly, I am not aware of any 100% perfect solution which can stop occurrences of such events in future. The note 174877 is the only one which is helpful here.

Please note that when the inspection lot system status is SPST, that means stock posting has started, but not completed yet. That will mean, there are some inconsistency at stock level in MM and QM level. So, at times the note 48815 is also helpful, but that will only adjust the stock level appropriately, but the system status will still be same.

May be you can open a message with SAP itself, so that they can help you further. Else, please wait for further expert comments.

Thanks,

Arijit

former_member221124
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Arijit

I have already raised the issue with SAP , but they are asking live test data in Quality client which is quite difficult to provide as this issue comes surprisingly . That is you don't know which lots of which material are going to be affected.

Anyway, i am sending some data to SAP and at the same time need few pieces of advice from other experts.

Regards

DD