Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RVIVAUFT: Cannot generate intercompany billing document

siowfong_chen
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am currently testing a order related intercompany solution involving repair order. This is to take care of situation where the repair request is received by one company but the repair work is done by another entity/company within the organisation. See http://qsands.com/pdfs/QSandS_Order_Related_IC_Billing.pdf for more details.

The process is as follows:

1. Create a repair order (order type RAS) under company 1000

2. Assign an item with plant 3000 that belongs to company 3000

3. Create return delivery and goods receipt

4. Trigger service order creation from repair order

5. Update plan cost and post actual on service order

6. Run DP90 to add sub-item for billing in repair order. The item category is IRIN. The lines added are under plant 3000 which is the key to triggering the output RDIV when the customer billing document is created (not interoco).

7. Technically close service order

8. Create outbound delivery document and goods issue.

9. When I run VF01 to create the billing document, the document is created successfully. RDIV is shown in the output screen. However, it failed when I tried to process it via VF31.

The problem is there is no processing log shown and the same applies when I tried to run the program RVIVAUFT directly. Does anyone encounter similar problem before? Just wondering what could possibly be missing in this case that stops the creation of the interco document?

I looked in SDN and SAP but could not find anything useful.

Appreciate any advice on the above.

Regards

SF

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

siowfong_chen
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have debugged and resolved the item. The problem was caused by the plant of the item in the service order being set under company 1000 and so the plant of billing item (item category IRIN) is also set to the wrong company code and failed during the billing stage.

Regards

SF

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

RAF
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

for processing log please check v.24 or try to get help from ABAP'er.

BR