Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RSECVAL_STRING is incomplete and Characteristic values not reflecting in RSECADMIN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We have upgraded to BW 7.4 system from 7.31. Post upgrade i am finding the below issues and not able to identify the correct resolution. Please guide me on how to analyze further.

1. Post upgrade while checking few AA's in RSECADMIN, none of the Characteristics are reflecting, meaning the AA's are blank. Tried executing the step RSECADMIN -> Extras -> Migrations -> Migration: Release 7.0 -> Release 7.3 and the values did not reflect in RSECADMIN.

2. Table RSECVAL_STRING is not populated with all the values as in RSECVAL. I hope the program RSD_XPRA_REPAIR_0TCTIOBJVL_740 which runs automatically during XPRA phase should have updated it, but in our case it has not. How to get RSECVAL_STRING updated post upgrade. Can the program RSD_XPRA_REPAIR_0TCTIOBJVL_740 be run manually, should any pre/post step be executed/verified.

3. When new AA's are created and Activated, the Characteristics and Values are getting updated in RSECVAL_STRING but the version gets updated as "M" and not as "A" as seen in RSECADMIN. Are any pre-requisite steps missed while upgrade due to which the correct Version is not reflecting in RSECVAL_STRING.

Best Regards,

Arun.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We got an update from SAP that the note 2324035 has been released to correct the behavior of the report RSD_XPRA_REPAIR_0TCTIOBJVL_740

Best Regards,

Arun

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We got an update from SAP that the note 2324035 has been released to correct the behavior of the report RSD_XPRA_REPAIR_0TCTIOBJVL_740

Best Regards,

Arun