cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase Requisition/STR with characteristics are not getting transferred to ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have products with characteristics in APO, when I ran the CTM it has created purchase requisition with characteristics but those are not getting transferred in ECC (MD04). I have maintained the publication type and active integration model is in place. No queues are blocked. When I ran the CCR for particular product location it shows error code 182(Schedule line without external number does not exist in R/3). Any leads why this is not transferred?

P.S. Purchase requisition for product without characteristics are transferred successfully.

Also planned orders for both with characteristics and without characteristics products are available in ECC.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Error: no valid configuration profile found for MARA xxxxx (material number) occurs normally when u assign a new sales organization or sales/ purchasing data to a material. For ex: check if you have a new plant in the system and whether you have assigned anything related to this new plant to this material? If the new plant is not properly configured in APO or R/3 then you can get this error...Hence check all recent changes made to your material & revert any fishy ones to correct the error. Good Luck!

As far as the error code 182 is concerned, it should go off just by pushing your material to R/3 in compare reconcile (sapapo/ccr).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mobeen,

I have already checked all the master data and everything looks fine. But still facing the same issue.

Kind regards,

Azam

kenneth_snyder
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you sure your planned orders are being CIF'd to ECC?

OnLine Help says:

APO Planned Orders from Characteristics-Dependent Planning (CDP) 

APO planned orders that you have created via characteristics-dependent planning SAP APO are automatically converted into manufacturing orders (production or process orders) when the first transfer to SAP R/3 takes place.

It is not possible to generated R/3 planned orders for CDP planned orders.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kenneth,

Yes, I have checked on another product which has characteristics and planned orders are getting transferred to ECC and I can see that in MD04.

kenneth_snyder
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What about the pur req's w/o classification that I asked you about in earlier question.  They CIF over to ECC w/o any issues?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, As I mentioned pur req's for products without characteristics are transferred to ECC without any issue.

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Did you check the CIF application log? What is the error there?

In R/3  execute the transaction CFG1 or SLG1 (Application logs ) and see the relevant log and the error message that occurred.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RB,

I have checked the CIF log and it says -

"No valid configuration profile found for MARA 'Product no' "

Error when creating the ERP configurations. Return code: 0

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Are you using variant configuration? Does the material in question are configurable material?

Are you using AFS solutions or CDP (Characteristic Dependent Planning)?

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RB,

The product is batch managed (not VC) and we are using CDP in APO.

Regards,

Azam

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Transaction /SAPAPO/CONFR_CFGREL can be used to check and remove 'Configuration Relevance at Individual Products'

Products having inconsistent configuration, execute report /SAPAPO/CONFR_PROD_CONS can correct these errors.

Also try to create manual purchase requisition and check whether it gets transferred to ECC.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi BR,

I ran /sapapo/confr_prod_cons but no error and I also tried creating purchasing requisition manually which is also not flowing to ECC.

Not sure about the impact of running /sapapo/confr_cfgrel we still want to plan particular product with characteristics in SNP CTM.

Thanks  

m_manimaran
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Azam,

Could you please give more details about your material setup?

Are you using only 023 class in ECC and transfer that into APO as 400 class?

If so, I am wondering, how the PReqs will carry the characteristics?

Please give more details to analyze further.

Regards,

Manimaran M.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MM,

Yes material is having class 023 in ECC and 400 in APO.

Purchase requisition should flow to ECC, I am not concern about characteristics in purchase requisition. Thanks   

m_manimaran
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Azam,

Could you please post a PReq here?

On ECC and APO, have you maintained the same Org Area for the batch class?

Regards,

Manimaran M.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MM,

Yes, we have same Org area for the batch class in ECC and APO. Below the PReq in issue

kenneth_snyder
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Interesting some PurReq show characteristics and some do not.  The Green Triangle/diamond.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kenneth,

That forecast and we created manually without characteristics and hence after CTM run PurReq also got created without characteristics. Which is normal behavior.  

m_manimaran
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Azam,

Are you able to transfer the PReq which do not have any characteristics?

Or still getting the same error for that as well?

Regards,

Manimaran M.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI MM,

We are able to transfer the PReq for the product which is not assigned with any class.

for this product issue still persist.

m_manimaran
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Azam,

As per my experience, the integration of the CDP planned Purchase Requisitions with ECC will work only if the product is VC configured or material variant.

Since while transferring the PReq, the characteristic values will also get tried to transfer, it is looking for VC class assignment in ECC.

So, you may have to use some exits to suppress the characteristic value transfer from APO to ECC on the Purchase Requisitions and POs.

Regards,

Manimaran M.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MM,

If we go by that logic then my question is why Planned orders for product with characteristics are getting transferred to ECC?

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You are using CDP in APO. Note the release restrictions for CDP external procurement from note 444569.

Transfer of external procurement documents with CDP characteristics only works in the Mill Products industry solution (IS-MP).

Refer SAP note  740856 - CIF log: "No configurations found"

and note 449565 - Integration with CDP in APO (Characteristics Dependent Pl.)

12. Why are configurations for external procurement scenarios not transferred or not always transferred?

Integrated external procurement scenarios are not supported in connection with CDP. For more information, see also notes 427957 and 444569.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RB,

Thanks for your notes recommendation, but all notes are for old versions of APO where as we are on SCM APO 7.

Thanks 

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

These are consulting notes for reference, external procurement scenarios are not supported in connection with CDP.

Rfere SAP help link on it.

Transaction Data with CDP Characteristics - Planning with Characteristics - SAP Library

Please classification for product master of external procurement materials and then try the same scenario.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar