cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JCO_CONNECTION_ERROR in UME service start

0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We have recently done system refresh of PI 7.11 system.

Post system installation when we are trying to start JAVA stack , it is giving error as

JCO_ERROR_CONFIGURATION: Initialization of destinatio 

n UMEBackendConnection failed: Parameter ABAP application server host ('ashost') is missing

We have checked in Config Tool->Destinations->RFC->UMEBackendConnection and observed that this RFC propertysheet does not contain even single attribute because of which "ashost" is missing.

Could you please help me in this regard. how can i regenerate this RFC with all the default attributes.

Warm Regards,

A Person in Need

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member209809
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dude,

Here is a little hack!!!

You can start config tool of Source system and traverse to Destination->RFC->UMEBackendConnection Property sheet-> Export

Once you have exported propertysheet file, go in target system and import it in same location

Destination->RFC->UMEBackendConnection Property sheet-> Import and enter Keyphrase.

Now you just have to maintain the attributes "ahost" and "sysnr" as per target system and you are done.

Warm Regards,

Sumit Jha

0 Kudos

Hi,

Worked like a charm for me!! Thanks!!

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

mate_moricz
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi!

Check SAP Note 1588003.

Regards,
Mate

0 Kudos

Hi Mate,

Thanks for your reply.

But when i see com.sap.security.core.ume.service Propertysheet, there is no property as ume.r3.connection.master.ashost.

Can it be added manually in that propertysheet? If yes then can you give me glimps of how it can be done.

Thanks!!

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the below link and see if it helps

sap jco error | SCN