cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LSMW and RV14BTCI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good day Guru's,

I have created an LSMW to use program RV14BTCI to maintain pricing condition records.

This works perfectly for small quantities of data, but I have file of 47000+ records for which I need to upload the pricing conditions.

My problem arises when I click the Create Batch Input Session option...

Due to the large number of records, multiple sessions are created and for each session a message pops up:

"Session x VK15 open" and

"Session x VK15 closed"

It is extremely frustrating to have to enter through each of the messages for each session that is created and if I provide this solution to our users, I can guarantee that they will not be very happy with this aspect of the solution.

I have tried playing with the options within RV14BTCI, and with the number of records passed, but I can't seem to hit the "maximum limit" of records per session.

So my questions are:

1.  Is there a limit on how many records can be uploaded per session?

2.  Is it possible to manipulate this maximum value?

Your feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Kind regards,

Gwyn

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Horacioesteban
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Gwyn, could you tell me how did you create the lsmw, I'm trying to do that, but have some problems with Define Structure Relations

sez41
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gwyn,

When I execute program RV14BTCI, I see an input parameter Max no records per transaction with a default value of 100. This is a 3 char integer, so you can set it to 999 I guess.