cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUM Errors occurred during ACTIVATION CHECK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Using SUM tool, we're performing the System Upgrade to our NW 750 running with HANA DB. But, we're struck with the ACTIVATION CHECK error in SUM Phase PREP_GENCHECKS/RUN_RSUPGRCHECK_PRE. For more information, refer the error screenshot SUM_ERROR in attachment.

Error seems to be related to activation of Infoobjects. Manually, I activated the infoobject 0TXTXL via RSD1 transaction. But, I get the same issue during the SUM phase.

Any ideas are appreciated?

Thanks & best regards,

Sreenu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreenivasa,

I'm exactly facing the same issue. I suspect an issue with the version of SUM.

Could you share the solution if you succeed to pass this step.

Thx.

former_member185239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sreenivasa,

Kindly check the sapnote

2230945 - Domain RSIOBJTP without fixed value XXL/XXL InfoObject 0TXTXL cannot be transferred from c...

With Regards

Ashutosh Chaturvedi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sreenu,

Manually run the report in your BW system (SE38 => RSUPGRCHECK).

Select all the DDIC consistency checks and also "display log". From there you will get more info about what object(s) are causing you the problem.

KR,

Amerjit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amerjit,

Thank you for the Hint.

I ran the report SE38 -> RSUPGRCHECK and activated the missing infoobjects 0TXTXL and 0FISCPER using the transaction RSD1. But, I still get the same ACTIVATION CHECK error.

Any ideas, please?

Best regards,

Sreenu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sreenu,

I'm not in front of a BW system at the moment so I can only suggest some things from memory.

After you activated with RSD1 did you run RSUPGRCHECK again to see what is reports ?

Can you also check in table RSDIOBJ for the objects and see if you have a "active version" entry.

Can you also upload the RSUPGRCHECK_PH.ELG file so we can see the summarised errors.

KR,

A.

Former Member
0 Kudos

check this note 1986745 hope it will help

Regards,

venkat.

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy.

Could you share the background job log and Upgrade log as attachment?

BR

SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram,

Please find the Upgrade log and backgroung job screen shot in attachments.

I noticed that SUM creating a variant SAP_BW2 during Activation Check in phase PREP_GENCHECKS/RUN_RSUPGRCHECK_PRE.

But with this variant, it is not selecting any of the below checks in report RSUPGRCHECK:

• InfoObjects
  • P_ODSO
  • InfoCubes
  • Transfer Rules
  • Display Log

Anyway, I activated the missing infoobjects manually. So, all the infoobjects should have been activated.

Any ideas to troubleshoot the issue?

Thanks & best regards,

Sreenu

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sreenu.

From the log there no error, I think you may require to raise the ticket to SAP Since it is NW 7.5.

BR

SS