cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIORI - Do we have PMS and Training module on FIORI apps?

VWITS01
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are looking forward to propose a solution to client for front end activities like leave requests, travel requests - Rather going for implementing enterprise portal to enable all modules on EP 7.4 (either WDA or UI5), we want to propose FIORI apps.

Business wants to use leave management, Over time request, perfomance management and Training module.

We have already worked on FIORI for leave requests and Travel management onFIORI however we have not got any idea if Performance management and training module also exists on FIORI,

Seeking experts advise if we can have solution for Performance management and Traning on FIORI as well - I understand that we can have custom fiori apps as per the busines application with the helf of UI5 development however we want to understand if FIORI does include standard apps for PMS and training module.

Respose awaited.

Many thanks.

Shipra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Jocelyn_Dart
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Shipra,

Have you looked at what is available in SuccessFactors?  A lot of HR functionality is moving more and more into the SuccessFactors space, which is one of the reasons why not everything in SAP HR is being converted to Fiori apps.

Also you can find the list of upcoming Fiori apps in the Fiori roadmap in the Cross Topics section of service.sap.com/roadmaps

You can also find the Fiori apps for SuccessFactors in the roadmap. For instance I notice that Learning Collections and Continuous Talent Management are listed in the current roadmap

Rgds,

Jocelyn

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as I know there are no standard Fiori apps pertaining to performance management and training. You can think about implementing these as custom Fiori apps.

Regards,

Saurabh