cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material wise Product Allocation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

In s/4 Hana, I've done Availability Check Against Product Allocation where I have introduced material in the hierarchy.

I have done all the required steps.

We have made 2 infrastructure 1. S743 and 2. S744. The difference between them is in the characteristics where S744 has additional characteristics of

material.

We assign the product allocation procedure to the info structure and then define production allocation procedure in material master basic data, and

we are ready to allocate quantities month wise for the material.

For S743, where there is no 'material' characteristics, the scenario is working perfectly. However, for S744, where we have inserted material in the characteristics so that we can allocate quantity material wise, the system  doesn't run the availability and doesn't confirm the quantity; neither it proposes a delivery date

Apart from this, there is an usual bug the system is throwing. When I go to the item level of the sales order and change any field, the system throws a

message "Item 000000 does not exist"

Can you  guys please help me out with this case?

Rgds

Akber

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any suggestions from anyone ?

Regards

Akber

former_member233130
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you check OV8Z and OV7Z?Is there any error for your second IS?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

there is one warning in yellow in ov8z,under "Update" which says " Not every characteristic has a formula". No error in ov7z. Can we talk over skype ?

Regards

Akber

former_member233130
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

first;you maintained the update st. Group in material master,right?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, in the basic data mm02.  I did

former_member233130
Active Participant
0 Kudos

And also sales order and header update group assinments under LIS?and you should see your allocated quantities for your active version in se16 for S744.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Header update group?

Can you please share the path for it? May be I have missed that

Regard

Akber

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have done the updating under udpate group 1 ? also I can see the quantities in se16n

former_member233130
Active Participant
0 Kudos

OVRO,OVRP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Already maintained.