cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Catch exit buttons press in WDYID tcode in abap

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I have a simple Webdynpro application and i have 2 ways of attaching a Tcode to it. The WDA is not going to be run in a web browser.

1. Using standard transaction WDYID and giving application name as a parameter.

2. Create a Z program with a screen having custom container. Construct WD URL and show the URL  on custom container on the screen using method of class CL_GUI_HTML_VIEWER

The requirement is that the program should show a confirmation popup when a user presses ESCAPE (on keyboard) or EXIT / BACK / CANCEL on sap gui.

In the 1st version mentioned above, it doesn't seem possible to add the FM for popup anywhere.

In the 2nd version mentioned above, i can put the logic in my Z program and based on SY-UCOMM , show the popup. But when we call a Webdynpro application like this, it asks for user name / password. This is not acceptable . Also maintaining a common user name / pwd for this WDA application in SICF is also not an option.

So i don't know how do i proceed here as both the methods have their limitations. Any advice / suggestion is really appreciated.

BR

Nilesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member192854
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nilesh,

Are you sure the settings for SSO are applied correctly? Because, actually your seconds option should work - in my humble opinion.

Best, Sander

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sander,

It seems you were spot on !

Thanks!

BR

Nilesh

Answers (0)