Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD document 60000446 is not in the database or has been archived

former_member621510
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am creating the quote using BAPI " BAPI_QUOTATION_CREATEFROMDATA2" ..i am encountering this error in the subject line when i am displaying in VA23.

what could be the problem?

regards

Vishnu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member200027
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

There are three possibilities that result in the error:

If you are running the BAPI directly in SE37, it is necessary to run BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT

to commit the quote to database after running BAPI_QUOTATION_CREATEFROMDATA2.

Please check following note :

http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/168124

If you are calling BAPI_QUOTATION_CREATEFROMDATA2 in your own program, please make sure a COMMIT WORK or BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT is called to trigger the update.

Please check following note:

http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/584101

If you have committed the update but the error still issued in VA23, then may be the update process is failed so that no quote is saved to database.

In this situation, please check following points:

a. Use transaction SM13 to check whether there was any update termination happened at the time of saving the quote.

b. Use transaction ST12 to check whether there was any dump issued at the time of saving the quote.

Then, you could check detailed information in SM13/ST12 to see why the update process was failed.

Best regards,

Crystal Lin

sez41
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you sure that sales document is created? Is a database commit executed after the call of bapi? Bapi returns the sales document number, but it's not written to the database without commit.

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

check the number Ranges for the Quotation under VN01

former_member621510
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

it is internal with sufficient left and created with 2000006439,2000006438,2000006437.

what could be the reason.

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

may be there is a Buffer problem contact Basis