cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stop Sending xml file

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to ask on how we can stop/turn off the sending of xml file in sxmb_moni transaction. We encountered a scenario where in every time we expired a quote, a record is being created to send to vendavo. This is failing because there is not an interface defined in PI for this activity. This causes error in PI. With this, our requirement is to not create xml file when a quote is expired in CRM.

Hope someone could help.

Thanks,

Joel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghuraman,

Our scenario is when a quote is moved to expired status it creates an xml file (as per checking in sxmb_moni transaction). Now, our requirement is to prevent/stop the creation of xml file when a quote is set to expire in CRM because when it was moved to a batch job PI gets a lot of these records daily.

Upon checking this is the URL in sproxy where the xml file is being created http://sap.com/xi/CRM/Global2

Thanks,

Joel

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Joel,

I believe you have proxy code with some logic to send the quote to SAP PI.

Why dont you have a logic there only to trigger only the required quotes based on the Expiry date.

bhagya_nayanala
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Joel

If you do not have an Integration scenario for this, but still the sender channel is sending the XML to PI system, then you can identify the sender channel and stop the channel.

It would be better if you please provide the screenshot of the error which you are encountering in SAP PI System.

Regards

Bhagya

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Bhagya,

Stopping the channel wouldn't be the best solution as the entire flow will be stopped.

For holding only the expired quotes,some logic in code would be better.

bhagya_nayanala
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Joel

I almost forgot sender is a Proxy. In any case you shouldn't go to channel. You should stop sending the message on R3 itself. As Raghuraman has suggested, you should put some logic to stop the Message flow in Proxy if you don't want it to be sent to PI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhagya,

Thank you for your reply!

I found some BADI that calls PI/vendavo interfaces to where I could possibly put the logic. However, I wasn't able to trigger a debug maybe because the user ID being used is communication user.

Do you have any idea of the user ID that should be used to trigger a debug (for example in CRM we are using CRMRFCUSER if we want to trigger a debug from CRM to ECC)?

Thanks,

Joel

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ABAP developer User ID should have the Debug access.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Joel,

What exactly is your scenario?

If the message is failed in PI it wont be sent to the Target.

And You can stop the channel to stop any scenario running.