SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table FKKVKP, field ADRNB is not updating properly

Biman
Explorer
0 Kudos

I am facing an issue where the address number field in table FKKVKP "ADRNB" is not getting updated. This number is supposed to be updated with the address number from the table BUT020. For some the address numbers are getting update but for most they are not.

Any ideas as to why this might be happening?

5 REPLIES 5

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Biman,

To start with, check the Standard FM, BUAG_BUPA_EVENT_DSAVC, which gets triggerred during the Business partner Save event.

This FM pass all the relevant paramters to the Contract account.

By placing a debugger, you will find out what values are getting passed (if any) through this FM to the Contarct account.

Hope it helps..

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Thank you Amlan, I will have a look.

srinivasankh
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Biman,

Can you please check the entries for the affected Business Partners in table BUT020 and BUT021_FS,issues similar to your situation occurs when you have a custom process which updates the BP address in incorrect time-slices I guess. Also please check if any custom developments around this.

See the time-slices of the BP under 'Address Overview' tab of the transaction BP or FPP3.

Thanks,

Srini

0 Kudos

Thank you Sri.

I will have a look. I think there are some custom developments.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Biman,

Go to CAA2 and see Fix check box is unchecked, if it is unchecked then select address and save. now you have to check FKKVKP, it will be updated.