cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AS2 Identifier in Advantco Adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have Advantco AS2 adapter in our landscape. We have communication component created not the party (for sender and receiver). Now, we have the bank partner which is integrated with PI through AS2 communication.

We have 5 different AS2 sender channels (message coming from bank to PI). Now, the bank wants 5 different AS2 IDs (as on their side they need unique AS2 ID for each of the channel, they cannot not use 1 AS2 ID of our system on their end)

Is anyone aware from where in PI, we can create different AS2 identifiers and then put them in the channel configuration so that the bank partner can send the messages to PI?

Thanks,

Ankit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

We have 5 different AS2 sender channels (message coming from bank to PI). Now, the bank wants 5 different AS2 IDs (as on their side they need unique AS2 ID for each of the channel, they cannot not use 1 AS2 ID of our system on their end)

--->> you want 5 different AS2 ID for PI or 5 AS2 ID Bank? For PI AS2 ID you need to create 5 different party object. and define 5 AS2 id in those object. Then you can create your configuration based on those party.

regards,

Harish

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Harish,

The Own AS2 name is the one which we define in channel and followed by configurations at client side right?

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

If we used party object, it has  provision to define AS2 ID and AS2 name as party ID. Please refer the below screenshot from the blog

http://scn.sap.com/servlet/JiveServlet/showImage/38-88513-244561/pastedImage_5.png

I am not aware if there is any place to define as2 name in the channel.

regards,

Harish

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ankit,

Check the below link and see if it helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

I had a look at the url but I am not able to find the path where I can find the below path to maintain different AS2 identifiers of our system

(Partners->Settings->Trading Partner Info->AS2 Identifier)

Thanks,

Ankit

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ankit,

You need to Identifiers EDI seperator channel to split for each customer right?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

Nope. We have 1 partner only and there are 5 different AS2 sender channels for it. For each channel, we need different AS2 identifer name of PI

Thanks,

Ankit

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ankit,

I guess No need to do anything in PI for this AS2 own name.

You can configure some name in the channel and share the same to AS2 partner thy will configure and send the messages and split will happen for each channel.