Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Creation of RFX

sreenivasa_chary2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We are using Extended Classic Scenario,

We are able to create the Shopping cart , but the sc is not automatically converted to RFX

I have done the settings as per the below link

RFx - SAP Library

could any one tell me the configuration steps for the same

in BBP_PD we are getting "Error in transmission"

In RZ20 we are getting "Shopping cart xxxxxxxxxx : Error creating the follow-on document"

Thanks in Advance

Thanks

Sreenivasa Chary

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

How did you create RFx from SC? Did you create RFx within SC by clicking 'create RFx' button? Or did you create RFx from SC via sourcing?

There is no automatic creation of RFx from SC as mentioned in wiki https://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/x/j4I2FQ

BR,
Ivy

sreenivasa_chary2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Ivy,

I have created the RFX with in the SC and I am getting the error "

Tendering process types are not supported in price revaluation process."

could you kindly help me on this

thanks

Sreenivasa Chary

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per note 1762691, from a saved shopping cart, creation of RFx which is of tendering transaction type is not supported.

The reason for this is, this functionality is not designed to support tendering transactions. And if the tendering transaction types are used to create rfx in this scenario then it leads to many further problems with Bid and Quote.

However the "normal" transaction types (for which you didn't activated tendering) can be used to create rfx from saved shopping cart.

BR,
Ivy

sreenivasa_chary2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Ivy,

I using the standard Transaction type BID and BIDX

the setting SRM Server--> Cross industry function --> Application Settings --> Tendering --> Define tendering Options is not used and the entries are blank

even then I am getting the same error

thanks

Sreenivasa Chary

sreenivasa_chary2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Ivy,

we are using the SRM version 710 so the note that is provided you is already implemented

thanks

Sreenivasa Chary

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I didn't ask you to apply the note. The note just described why the error is raised.
You have to check table /SAPPSSRM/TD_PRC and make sure BID and BIDX do not have pub_type as C or empty value. If it has 'C' or ' ', this error will be raised.

BR,
Ivy

sreenivasa_chary2
Participant
0 Kudos

hello Ivy,

I have tried the with the value for the BID in the table /SAPPSSRM/TD_PRC as "0" public RFX

still I getting the same error

thanks

Srinivasa chary 

sreenivasa_chary2
Participant
0 Kudos

hello lvy,

yesterday we have debugged and found that when we are removing the values in the debugging the code is getting executed without returning the error

I have emptied the table and check the code again it was taking NREQ value so is there any other triggering point in the customizing or  material master

Thanks

Srinivasa Chary

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

May I ask what is NREQ? Is it your own customized transaction types for RFx?
If you are using 'create RFx' button in SC, is there any pop-up window to select specific RFx transaction types? If not, I am afraid that you should set the values for attribute TEND_TYPE for user in ppoma_bbp. It is probably that the first or the last value of this attribute will be set as default transaction type.

BR,
Ivy

sreenivasa_chary2
Participant
0 Kudos

hello Lvy,

Thanks For your help actually the NREQ was coming from the prequaification Questioner that was active in my system , so we have made in inactive , now we have got rid of the error

thanks for your help

thanks

Sreenivasa chary

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sreenivasa_chary2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Ivy,

I have gone through the wiki page it is for Classic scenario ,

we are using extended classic scenario

I have done with the settings Follow-on document determination (PR, PO,RS) as "Follow-on document determination (PR, PO,RS)"

and we have followed the note 1691548

thanks

Srinivasa Chary