cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Colleagues,

I create Sales Order under non spendable (NSP), is there any way i can change to spendable (SP)?

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mawit,

Request you to share further details on what do you mean by non-spendable and spendable.

It would be better, if you share the business process / requirements and use common SAP terminology. I believe non-spendable and spendable Order types are more of your client's nomenclatures.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

am using Umoja, and trying to do sales order under VA01

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mawit,

As suggested by Jignesh, the SAP instance you are using is a client specific instance. When Googled, UMOJA indicates United Nations Secretariat. And the terms or nomenclature used within UN for your sales process may differ from the best practices in Manufacturing.

Moreover, the info shared by you, may not be sufficient to guide you. Kindly elaborate.

To give you a hint, what sort of business sales scenario is this? For what sort materials you are creating these sales order? And are your looking for change are accounting categories like non-spendable NSP or spendable for those sales?

Thanks, JP

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you refer https://umoja.un.org/content/transactional-user

And https://www.unumoja.net/download/attachments/58589621/SD391_Umoja%20Sales%20%20Distribution_ILT_v1.8...Page 23 indicates NSP and Spendable are sales distribution channel.

Now, if you want to change sales area in an already created sales order. Then that is not possible. That means you have to close the existing sales order in question and create a new sales order with the desired sales area that includes spendable distribution channel.

Thanks, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for all your help, so it is a must i have to close the existing saved sales order and create new.

Best.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, you understanding is correct. And that's a std system behavior.

Thanks, JP